|Line 56:||Line 56:|
* One of the armadillos didn't help carry Steve.
*One of the armadillos didn't help carry Steve.
* Flying armadillos have a magical kingdom where there is more beauty and joy than anywhere else.
*Flying armadillos have a magical kingdom where there is more beauty and joy than anywhere else
Revision as of 09:30, 20 June 2006
Link: Comic 9
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: be kind to animals - part 3
Date: September 27, 2004
Summary: Steve is rescued by the flying armadillos! ...sort of.
"Fin" style: One of the bugs holding a "fin" sign.
Number of panels: 6
Flying Armadillo A: "Now we'll carry you away to our magical kingdom where you will know beauty and joy as never before"
Steve: "Not so clever now, eh Beaver?"
The armadillos accidentally let Steve slip and fall.
Flying Armadillo B: "Oops..."
Flying Armadillo A: "Crap."
Flying Armadillo C: "Nice job, butter tongue."
Steve: "Not so cl ... oh."
Flying Armadillo A: "Let's never speak of this again"
The armadillos fly away.
Steve hits the ground with a WHACK!.
Steve: "My spine!"
Steve: "Maybe I should have befriended the giant raccoons instead."
Steve begins to SINK! in the quicksand.
Bug: "You're a loser Beaver."
- One of the armadillos didn't help carry Steve.
- Flying armadillos have a magical kingdom where there is more beauty and joy than anywhere else.
- Even though they call Beaver "The master" in the previous comic, the bugs don't seem to like him at all.