Link: Comic 263
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: Hey! It's the loosely D&D themed filler strip!
Date: February 23, 2007
Summary: Writer's block!
Number of panels: 1
Beaver and Steve, in their D&D forms, encounter a Gelatinous Writer's Block, with James Turner stuck inside.
Panel: "You have encountered a Gelatinous Writer's Block"
Panel: "Roll for Initiative."
Steve sticks his tongue out in disgust. Beaver PRODs the block with his dagger(sword?). James just blows his bubble pipe from within the block.
- Beaver and Steve are in their D&D forms.
- There are two stray bones in the block.
- The previous comic also had a similar Dungeons & Dragons theme.
- Beaver's Shield, even if it looks like like Eric the Cavalier's, actualy have a symbol of white unicorn on the black field, which can be a refference to the "Down of the Unicorn".
- Outfit of the picture refferences to the classic D&D [picture|http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dx0922eoci_cube2.jpg] of Gelatinous Cube.