|Line 93:||Line 93:|
Latest revision as of 08:08, 8 January 2008
Link: Comic 207
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: spook only when spooken to - part 2
Date: July 28, 2006
Summary: Steve kills, then sells his soul (to the devil)
"Fin" style: Ghosts
Number of panels: 9
Steve: "Yaaawn... Hey, What are you doing out here"
Steve's Ghost: "I, um, uh... Oh I just remembered I have to go and, uh, haunt something over there...
Steve TUG!s his soul's tail
Steve: "Oh no you don't! You're my soul! I need you for, you know, souly things!"
Steve's soul: "Hey! But hanging out in your body is so boring! No fair! Let go!"
Steve's soul's tail R-R-RIP!s from him.
Steve's soul: "AAKH!"
Beaver and Steve look at the dead ghost
Steve: "Do you think I should be worried that I just killed my own ghost?"
Beaver: "I think this might be another of those things that go in the category of 'It's probably best not to think about it.'"
Beaver: "Oh, but look, something is coming out of it..."
Something is BULGE!ing from Steve's Ghost
Steve: "I-Is it the ghost of my ghost?"
Steve: "Oh... No, it's an otter."
An otter BINK!s from the ghost
Otter: "KII! KII!"
Beaver (in lecturey pose): "Don't you know Steve: That is where new otters come from."
Beaver: "It is all part of the miracle of nature!"
The circle of life is displayed
The Otter proudly shows off a fish in the bottom right corner
Steve's soul is beginning to smell (as shown by the flies flying around it)
Beaver: "Ew - But what are we going to do with your soul now?"
Steve: "Hmm... I think I know someone who might take it off our hands..."
Cut to hell, Satan is infuriated at the low-quality dead-ghosty product he has recieved in the mail.
Satan: "What the..! The advert said 'As new'!"
Flies emanate from the box
Satan: "I traded the world's largest top hat for this??"
- "Souly things include: playing saxophone, enjoying yoghurt, judgement day." - James Turner
- Ghosts = Souls
- To be pedantic, the circle of life does not include whatever Steve is.
- Unlike Steve, his ghost is not able to detach his tail in emergencies.
- In Comic 91, we see the ghost producing stage of the circle of life, also heralded with a BINK!
- The package Satan recieved was delivered by Red Fox, which is the company that Joe from the webcomic Joe and Monkey works for.
- The man representing 'people' in the Circle of Life is another instance of the Moustache Guy.