Link: Comic 190
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Date: June 16, 2006
Summary: Steve decides to look into the sun and Beaver doesn't apporove.
"Fin" style: Written on the sun.
Number of panels: 6
Beaver walks up to Steve, who is staring at something.
Beaver: "Hey Steve! What are you looking at?"
Steve: "The Sun."
Beaver: "Now Steve, how many times do I have to tell you: NEVER look directly at the Sun!..."
Beaver and Steve are still staring at the Sun, which is now in-frame.
The Sun is juggling a few objects while singing and tapdancing on a book shelf.
Beaver: "..You'll only encourage him"
Sun: "Doot! Doot!" "Look at me! look at me!"
Beaver and Steve walk away from the Sun, who is now standing on the shelf sadly.
Beaver: "Just ignore him Steve, and I'm sure he'll go away"
Beaver and Steve are standing looking positive.
Beaver gets hit in the head with an owl that the sun threw.
- This is the last Jamesian comic before the Great Hiatus, including the 200th comic. :(
- Dracula is still on his shelf where he belongs, he hasn't escaped again, yet........
- The sun has got his hat on, hip, hip, hip, hip hooray, the sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play :D
- http://www.beaverandsteve.com/index.php?comic=80, Dracula's first appearance and his entrapment by Steve in a glass
- http://www.beaverandsteve.com/index.php?comic=141, Dracula manages to escape and comes to get Steve
- http://www.beaverandsteve.com/index.php?comic=142, Santa saves Steve from dracula