|Line 58:||Line 58:|
Revision as of 11:10, 2 June 2006
Link: Comic 186
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: baking up trouble - part 4
Date: June 2, 2006
Summary: Beaver & Steve travels far trought lots of dangers, to get to the Archaeopteryx
Number of panels: 6
Picture showing beaver WADE'ing throught swamp, and Steve following with only top head visible.
Beaver holds an rope(and Steve holds onto him)SWING!'ing over a hole with pandas(9 of them I counted) MEW'ing and streatching up to Beaver and Steve.
Beaver climbs up a cliffside with CLIMB's and beaver is tied in a rope, hanging after him.
Beaver & Steve reaches the top, seeing the silhuette of the Archaeopteryx.
Beaver: "Atlast! We've reached the home of the worlds most incalculably wise individval: The Archaeopteryx.
I wonder what juicy wriggling grubs of knowledge he will feed into the gaping maw of our minds today?"
Picture showing a green Archaeopteryx KAAA!'ing loudly.
Beaver: "It is truly humbling to be in the presence of such stupefying wisdom..."
Steve: "I am going back to the swamp."
- The Archaeopteryx are appareantly not dead jet(since all other dinosaurs are dead)
- Pandas, are a dangerous trap that must be avoided to get to a Archaeopteryx
- Steve is lazy, since he wont help beaver climbing.
- The Archaeopteryx look very tired.
- Steve preffers the swamp, instead of the Archaeopteryx
- Steve do not think about the horrors the daemon does to the cake-tin, home in their house.
Reference to Archaeopteryx