|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 07:30, 10 May 2007
Link: Comic 181
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: 20,000 leeks under the sea - part 4
Date: May 15, 2006
Summary: The final fight between Potato Whale and Sausage Squid
"Fin" style: Sausages
Number of panels: 6
Beaver: "You know, beavers are very high in sodium..."
Steve brandishes his fork and knife.
Potato Whale and Sausage Squid KASPLOOSH! out of water.
Potato Whale BITE!s Sausage Squid.
Beaver: "Well that's not something you see every day..."
[For a moment these battling behemoths seem to hang weightless in the air...]
Sausage Squid SQE-E-EZE!s Potato Whale.
Potato Whale BULGEs.
[Despite the whale's struggles, the squid's grip tightens until...]
Potato Whale and Sausage Squid MASH-SPLODE!
Remnants of Potato Whale and Sausage Squid fall on raft.
Beaver: "Food! We're saved Steve, we're saved!"
Steve comes out from under potatoes (with two sausages on his head looking like Satan's horns), gnawing on Beaver's leg.
- The comic says Fin when it is actually a to be continued.
- Potato Whales have no distinguishable internal organs - it's just all mashed potatoes.
- Potato Whales and Sausage Squids are fully cooked and ready to eat.
- Beavers are very high in Sodium (try one for tea kids)
- Sausage Squids are in fact distantly related to Sky Octopi
- Timmy the Turnip is missing
- Steve has sausage devil horns in the last frame