Link: Comic 172
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: Dawn of the Unicorn
Date: April 14, 2006
Summary: Steve flees from a gang of unicorns and meets beaver.
"Fin" style: Written in pink letters with unicorn horns on.
Number of panels: 6
Steve runs into a house, and SLAM!'s the door behind him.
Beaver: "Hey Steve, what's up?"
Steve: "Th-they're everywhere"
Beaver: "Who's everywhere?"
Beaver OPEN's a little rift in the door.
Beaver: "Now don't be silly Steve, there's no such thing as..."
Beaver opens the door all way up, and finds three unicorns.
One of them SNORT!'s, another pierces Beaver with its horn, which makes a GORE! onomatopoeia.
Beaver lays on the floor, and Steve SLAM!'s the door AGAIN!. The unicorns' horns still are visible.
Steve: "Are you ok?"
Beaver: "I-it's just a flesh wound..."
The unicorns are all out of the room and Steve holds the door shut.
Steve: "We'll be ok - we just have to wait here til they've gone... You're going to be fine Beaver..."
Steve turns around and sees that Beaver have become a were-unicorn.
- If you are hit by a unicorn horn, you become a were-unicorn. It will only take a few seconds for your new horn to grow.
- Steve is somehow afraid of unicorns (or the unicorns don't like him).
- Unicorns look more evil than most people think.
- "It's just a flesh wound..." is a line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- The title of the episode is reminiscent of Dawn of the Dead.
- This episode spoofs some mythical creatures, such as werewolves and zombies.