Link: Comic 171
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: Beaver and Steve go on holiday - part 9
Date: April 10, 2006
Summary: Beaver & Steve finaly comes home from their vacation
"Fin" style: Written with pink letters that smiles
Number of panels: 6
Beaver & Steve lies in bedrom looking tired.
Piccolo: "Rise and shine everybodt! It's time to check out! TEE HEE!"
Beaver: "OK, Just give us a few mintes to..."
Hotel spits out Beaver & Steve, closing its eyes and reaching out tongue.
And a pixie is chased by gremlins
Hotel: "Blerrk! Please come again!"
Beaver and Steve sits on the pigeon plane, and beaneath it, some pixies are being taken to dirt mines.
Beaver: "You know, I've really enjoyed this holiday. I think it's wonderful that pixie land hasn't been spoilt by tourists."
Steve: "Are you going to finish those peanuts?"
Beaver & Steve are going to custom tolls where a man stands with a duck.
And Steve holds a
Beaver: "Well, it was good to get away, but it's still nice to be back home..."
When Steve passes the Customs toll, the duck begins to wak!.
Duck: "WAK! WAK! WAK!"
Customs man: "Excuse me sir, may I take a look in that bag?"
The bag lies on a table, and the Customs-man holds a Pouch of Pixie Dandruff(or dust if you want)
A guard stands behind steve.
Customs man: "Just as I suspected :Pixie dust."
Steve: "I-I've no idea how that got there.."
Customs man: "Tell it to the judge! Take him away!"
Pink smiling fin-letters: "That's it! TEE HEE"
- Beaver & Steve doesn't like to stand up in the morning.
- When people leave from Pixiehotels, They are spitted out.
- Gremlins is not interested in putting Steve & Beaver in the dirt mines.
- Steve became really fashinated by pixiedust, since he stole it.
- Beaver is a BIG chatterbox.
- The toll-alarm on the airfield is a duck that wak's.
- Pixie dust is an illegal item to bring over to other countries.
- Beaver says its good that Pixie land hasn't been ruined bu tourists, actually, it has! :P.