|Line 77:||Line 77:|
Latest revision as of 07:04, 8 January 2008
Link: Comic 171
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: Beaver and Steve go on holiday - part 9
Date: April 10, 2006
Summary: Beaver & Steve finaly comes home from their vacation
"Fin" style: Written with pink smiling letters
Number of panels: 6
Beaver & Steve lie in the bedroom looking tired.
Pixie: "Rise and shine everybody! It's time to check out! TEE HEE!"
Beaver: "OK, Just give us a few minutes to..."
Hotel spits out Beaver & Steve, closing its eyes and sticking out its tongue.
A pixie is being chased by gremlins.
Hotel: "Blerrk! Please come again!"
Beaver and Steve sit on the pigeon plane, and beneath it, some pixies are being taken to stink mines.
Beaver: "You know, I've really enjoyed this holiday. I think it's wonderful that pixie land hasn't been spoilt by tourists."
Steve: "Are you going to finish those peanuts?"
Beaver & Steve are going to customs where a worker stands with a drug duck.
Steve is holding a yellow Duty Free bag.
Beaver: "Well, it was good to get away, but it's still nice to be back home..."
When Steve passes the Customs toll, the duck begins to wak!
Duck: "WAK! WAK! WAK!"
Customs Man: "Excuse me sir, may I take a look in that bag?"
The bag lies on a table, and the Customs Man holds a Pouch of Pixie Dandruff (or dust, if you want)
A guard stands behind Steve.
Customs Man: "Just as I suspected: Pixie dust."
Steve: "I-I've no idea how that got there.."
Customs Man: "Tell it to the judge! Take him away!"
Pink smiling fin-letters: "That's it! TEE HEE!"
- Gremlins are not interested in sending Steve & Beaver to the stink mines.
- Apparently, pixie dust is an illegal item to bring over to other countries.
- Ducks are used to find illegal pixie dust by customs officials.
- When people leave from Pixiehotels, they are spat out.
- Steve also had the jam-cap in his bag (poooooor jam bottle. :( alone...).
- Steve did NOT like the 3 AM song, therefore he now doesn't stay in his own room, but shares it with Beaver.
- Moustache Guy makes his 8th appearance, this time as a customs official