Link: Comic 167
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: Beaver and Steve go on holiday - part 5
Date: March 27, 2006
Summary: Beaver & Steve is being guided to their room.
Number of panels: 6
Beaver & Steve hold a pair of suitcases.
Pixie: "Hello! Welcome to the Pixie Land Hotel! How can I help you today?"
Beaver: "We'd like to take a room..."
Pixie: "Of course! Follow me!"
Hotel: "EW! you could have atleast wiped your feet..."
Beaver: "Is there someone to carry our bags?"
The pixie drags out a magic wand and WAVE!'s it.
Pixie: "TEE HEE! In Pixie Land we do things a little differently..."
The Pixie uses MAGIC! to turn the suitcases alive with a SHA-ZAM!.
Pixie: "Tee hee!"
Suitcases fly out of the window while HEE HEE!'ing.
Steve, Beaver and the Pixie look surprised after them.
The suitcases are gone. Steve, Beaver and the Pixie just stand doing nothing.
Pixie: "I'll show you to your room..."
[To be contd.]
- Pixies can make things become alive.
- The pixies don't care about lost baggage
- Alive-made suitcases can fly.
- The walls in the hotel are pink
- Hotels prefer it if you wipe your feet before entering.
- It is only Beaver and Steve that aren't Pixie's in pixie land.
- The windows in the hotel are a bit high up to be of any use.
- The hotel doesen't got a reception(or else Beaver & Steve had checed in at it)
- Enviroment turns blue when items are turned alive with magic.
- The first things alive-made suitcases do is to "tee hee" and fly away
- The floor wanished after the suitcases was *magiced*
- This comic got many fun facts :)