|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 10:55, 18 June 2007
Link: Comic 167
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: Beaver and Steve go on holiday - part 5
Date: March 27, 2006
Summary: Beaver & Steve are being guided to their room.
Number of panels: 6
Beaver & Steve hold a pair of suitcases.
Pixie: "Hello! Welcome to the Pixie Land Hotel! How can I help you today?"
Beaver: "We'd like to take a room..."
Pixie: "Of course! Follow me!"
Hotel: "EW! you could have at least wiped your feet..."
Beaver: "Is there someone to carry our bags?"
The pixie drags out a magic wand and WAVE!'s it.
Pixie: "TEE HEE! In Pixie Land we do things a little differently..."
The Pixie uses MAGIC! to turn the suitcases alive with a SHA-ZAM!.
Pixie: "Tee hee!"
Suitcases fly out of the window while HEE HEE!'ing.
Steve, Beaver and the Pixie look surprised after them.
The suitcases are gone. Steve, Beaver and the Pixie just stand doing nothing.
Pixie: "I'll show you to your room..."
[To be contd.]
- Pixies can make things become alive.
- Hotels prefer it if you wipe your feet before entering.
- The windows in the hotel are a bit high up to be of any use.
- The hotel doesn't have a reception (or else Beaver & Steve would've checked in at it).
- The first things alive-made suitcases do is to "Hee Hee" and fly away, this suggest they like being alive and free at last.
- Pixies "tee hee" nearly all the time.
- They do things a little differently in Pixie land.