Link: Comic 155
Translations: http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/8/8f/Finnishflag.png Finnish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/52/Frenchflag.png French, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/5/57/Polishflag.png Polish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/0/04/Danishflag.png Danish, http://www.beaverandsteve.com/wiki/images/7/79/Italianflag.gif Italian
Title: sock it to me - part 7
Date: February 13, 2006
Summary: Beaver and Steve are surprised to discover that their washing machine is in fact a Xarlaxian Battle Cruiser.
Number of panels: 4
The Xarlaxian King holds his planetary sceptre whilst expressing shock.
Xarlaxian King: "Who dares to enter the royal chamber??"
Beaver: "Never mind that, what are you doing in our washing machine?"
Xarlaxian King: "Fools! This is no washing machine. It's a Xarlaxian Battle Cruiser!"
Beaver: "But...How did a battle cruiser get into our kitchen?"
Xarlaxian King: (SMUG'ly) "You mean you don't recognise me?"
Beaver: "I think your, uh, 'face' is one I'd easily forget..."
The Xarlaxian King turns his back to Beaver and Steve to MANIPULATE!, FIDDLE! and ADJUST! something on his, uh, 'face'.
Xarlaxian King: "Then perhaps you'll recognise me..."
Xarlaxian King: "...NOW!"
The Xarlaxian King is revealed in his washing machine delivery guy disguise.
Beaver: "GASP! The washing machine delivery guy!"
Steve: "How did he get here?"
[To be contd.]
- Beaver and Steve keep their washing machine in the kitchen.
- The Washing Machine seems to be much larger on the inside than it appears on the outside, much like Dr. Who's TARDIS.
- Steve isn't the most observant reptile alive.
- It doesn't seem unusual for washing machine delivery guys to have three eyes.
- A fake mustache will make you unrecogniseable, even if your face is green.
- Xarlaxians pay more for their three lensed glasses, but they have astonishing depth perception.
- The Xarlaxian King's Washing Machine Delivery Guy disguise seems to include the Red Fox delivery hat from the webcomic Joe and Monkey