Revision as of 15:14, 18 October 2006 by Errick
- Onomatopoeia often used when light switches are flicked, as seen in Comic 36, Comic 42, Comic 84 and Comic 138.
- It was also heard when Emotibot pushed one of his buttons in Comic 37 and later in Comic 106.
- Beaver CLIKed his heels together three times in Comic 89.
- Beaver CLIK!ed his seatbelt on the "passenger pigeon" in Comic 164.
- Steve CLIK!ed his computer's mouse in Comic 174.
- Steve set an egg timer, making it CLIK in Comic 183.
- The Robo-Lamp CLIK'd itself in Comic 230.
Being used in 11 diffrent comics, this is the most used Onomatopoeia!